attaches to rebar, 3rd party inspection, site specific shop drawings, available immediately upon form removal
safety built in!
Easy to install, easy to use, limits liability, approved for life lines between interior columns, safety nets in shafts, perimeter netting, horizontal netting, anchorage for scaffolding, precast operations, can be installed in columns top of slab, bottom of slab and edge of slab, visual or magnetic observation after installation.
What is the cost of one life?
- In floor slab for tie downs, life lines, precast tie off, supported scaffold, suspended scaffold tie off at exterior
- Perimeter netting anchorage
- Installed by gc creates transferable use of tamper resistant anchor for multiple trades and uses
- Anchor box saves implementation time and effort
- Savings in material and engineering costs
- Sub-contractor savings on time and material and engineering
- Conformity in engineered anchorage
- Anchor nets in shafts (not only reduces risk of falls, reduces risk of the safety professionals that may have to enter the shaft to save someone.)
- After removal of nets, can be left for future attachment of life safety-harness, lifelines, elevator mechanics, carpenter, demolition tie off
- Rappelling anchors for FDNY
- Interior column horizontal life line
- Horizontal netting cable anchor, outrigger anchor, tie off anchor
ANCHOR BOX saves lives
SHOP DRAWINGS BY BECKER ENGINEERING
MUST HAVE SITE SPECIFIC SHOP DRAWINGS FOR DIFFERENT USES OR INCORPORATE ALL USES INTO SHOP DRAWING FOR JOBSITE